How to Undo Changes
If you want to "roll back" one or more page edits, you can make a new version of the page based on any older version:
- Login if necessary to gain Editor rights, and navigate to the page in question.
- Click Versions under Page in the system menu.
- Click the Version number you want to roll back to. The page at that version is displayed.
- Click Edit under Page in the system menu. The page at that version is displayed in the editor.
- Click Save. A new version of the page is created based on the old version.