Here are some cool tools you can use to extend the functionality of EditMe.
Check out the Module Directory for mini-applications you can install into your EditMe site.
Fun with Google: You can search the contents of all publicly accessible EditMe sites indexed by Google by including "site:editme.com" into a Google search. You can switch to Image Search in Google to search images across all EditMe sites. Of course, you can use "site:SITENAME.editme.com" to search just one EditMe site. If your site isn't in Google, adding a link to it from the EditMe Customer Sites Directory page will get it indexed quickly.
Google Toolbar - contains a spellchecker that works with EditMe's rich text editor (IE6 only)
EditMe Calendar - use this to keep a calendar on your EditMe site.
WikiTag! - a search directory for wikis. By sharing and tagging a wiki, you can help others discover new wikis and information. Just register a wiki, tag it, and anyone will be able to discover that wiki.
http://3dstats.com - Hosted web statistics tool for $10/mo. Great for users who need more detail than Webalizer provides.
Scripts & Forms
- See http://wufoo.com/ for a really nice form builder that's easy to integrate into your site (free for limited use)
- See http://www.hostedscripts.com for lots of scripts you can use on your EditMe site
- See http://www.formsite.com for a simple and affordable way to include surveys on your site. ($100/year)
- See http://www.htmltricks.com/htmlcolortips.htm for a nice pallete of HTML colors for use in custom stylesheets
- http://webcolor.webmaster-kit.com - Web-utility generates the CSS to define web-page colors