Welcome to EditMe Customer Support
Here you will find online documentation for EditMe, the original hosted wiki for business wikis and corporate intranets. In addition to learning about all the features of EditMe by reading the help and watching tutorial videos, visitors should register to this support site and participate in the following ways:
- Post or respond to Community Support questions, make feature suggestions or get private support.
- Get notified when updates are made to the documentation or new topics are created in the forums.
- Contribute to or provide feedback on the documentation by editing, adding examples, adding pictures, etc.
New to EditMe? Read the Getting Started page to orient yourself!
Looking for Support?
The quickest way to get help using EditMe:
- If you need to manage your existing account, use the web-based Account Manager. Here you can add sites to your account, upgrade, downgrade, view your payment history, update your billing information, or cancel your account.
- Search this site using the search form to the right of this content. Most questions are answered on this site.
- Use the Community Support forum to ask your question. Once answered, it will be available on this site for the next person with the same question.
- Use the Contact Support form to submit a support ticket to EditMe support staff.